All You Need To Know To Plan Your Visit To Dubai Garden Glow
Visiting Garden Glow In Dubai
Dubai Garden Glow is the largest glow park, sprawling across 40 acres of land in Dubai’s Zabeel Park region. The park is filled with glowing structures made from recycled materials by local artisans and craftspeople. It is a great evening spot and features on the top of every traveler’s list who visits Dubai. To make the most of your time there, you need to plan ahead. Read on to find out everything you need to know about Garden Glow to plan your visit to this beautiful park in Dubai.
Dubai Garden Glow | Visitor Information At A Glance
- What are the Garden Glow opening hours?
Dubai Garden Glow is open from 4 PM to 11 PM between Sunday and Friday. On Saturdays, it is open till 12 AM.
- Where is Dubai Garden Glow located?
Dubai Garden Glow is located at Zabeel Park, in Area - B of Dubai.
- How many entrances does Dubai Garden Glow have?
There are two gates to access Garden Glow from Zabeel Park – Gate 6 and Gate 7.
- How many visitors does Dubai Garden Glow see per year?
In its first month post-opening, Dubai Garden Glow saw a footfall of 1,50,000 visitors and continues to see experience similar numbers..
- When did Dubai Garden Glow open?
Dubai Garden Glow opened its gates in the year 2015.
Dubai Garden Glow Opening Hours
Dubai Garden Glow is open on all days of the week.
Sunday to Friday: 4:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. [last entry- 10 PM]
Saturday and National Holidays: 4:00 P.M. to 12:00 A.M. [last entry- 11 PM]
- Last Entry: 10:15 PM.
- Closed: Dubai Garden Glow will reopen on 15 September 2022.
Note: Make sure to check the timings before your visit, as Dubai Garden Glow reserves the right to change Garden Glow park timings and close shows and attractions temporarily for safety and maintenance purposes.
What’s The Best Time to Visit Dubai Garden Glow?
Dubai Garden Glow is a tourist attraction that stays open till late in the evening, making it possible for you to visit the many beautiful installations even if you have a busy day at work. These well-lit creative structures can also make for a pleasant weekend visit with your family or friends. With weekends being more crowded than weekdays, you can plan your visit as per your preference.
Since Dubai’s winter months – from October to May draw many tourists from across the world, it is the prime time for many tourist attractions. With Garden Glow being an attractive attraction perfect for evening visits, the winter evening sees a large number of visitors. If you don't mind the crowd and want to enjoy a comfortable visit, this should be the perfect time for you.
Where is Garden Glow Located?
Getting to Garden Glow in Dubai
Located in Zabeel Park, Dubai, visitors can gain access to Dubai Garden Glow by reaching the entrance gate 6 or 7 of the attraction.
Find Directions to Dubai Garden Glow >
Closest Station: Al Jafiliya Station
If you’re traveling by Metro, then the nearest Metro station to Dubai Garden Glow is Al Jafiliya Station, located on the Red Line. Once you deboard here, Garden Glow is just about 15 minutes away.
Closest Stop: Max Metro Bus Stop Landside or Al Jafiliya Station
You can reach Dubai Garden Glow by using any of these buses - 21, 27, 55, 88, 98E, and X92, X28. Depending on where you’re commuting from, you may choose the bus line that best fits your location. If you’re traveling directly from the airport, bus 32C runs directly from the airport, bringing you to Max Metro Bus Stop Landside.
Drop Location: Dubai Garden Glow Entrance
If you’re not on a budget and time is of the essence, a taxi or cab is a good idea for a relaxed ride where you can simply sit back and take in the sights from the back seat of your cab. If you are driving a car yourself, parking will not be a problem as you can always choose to park your car in any surrounding parking spaces or garages.
Book Tickets To The Dubai Garden Glow
Know Before You Go Dubai Garden Glow
- Cloakrooms: There are no cloakrooms or storage facilities inside Garden Glow, so do ensure that you are not visiting with any big luggage or bags.
- Restrooms: There are plenty of restrooms across the premises of the park.
- Gift Shops: Don’t forget to pick up a souvenir to remember your trip here!
- Dining: Dubai Garden Glow contains several food courts and kiosks where you can purchase food and refreshments during your visit. These are spread out across various points in the park.
- Wheelchairs: Garden Glow is accessible for wheelchair users, and the park also offers wheelchairs for anyone who may require them for the duration of their visit.
- Rove Trade Centre: Located a short 8 minutes away from Dubai Garden Glow, this hotel is a 3-star stay that gives you a taste of luxury and is situated next to some of Dubai’s prime attractions.
- Fairmont Dubai: It takes 7 minutes to get to Dubai Garden Glow from Fairmont Dubai. This is a 5-star hotel with rooftop pools and luxury services.
- Conrad Dubai: You can cover the short, 3 km distance from Garden Glow to this hotel in merely 6 minutes. So stay at the park as long as you wish, and travel back to your hotel for a restful night of sleep right after.
- ibis One Central Hotel: Located a mere 6 minutes away from Dubai Garden Glow, this hotel is a great option for a 3-star stay which is a stone’s throw away from Dubai Garden Glow.
- 25hours Hotel One Central: Situated at a distance of 3 km from Dubai Garden Glow, this hotel is a pet-friendly stay where you and your furry friends can enjoy a truly luxurious evening.
- Dubai Frame: Located in Zabeel Park itself, the Dubai Frame is just 3 kilometers from the Glow Garden. The two towers of the Frame are joined by a bridge on top, giving you a great vantage point to explore Dubai’s skyline.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo: Just 6 kilometers from the Dubai Glow Garden, located on the ground floor of the Dubai Mall, is a gigantic Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. The 10-million liter tank is a spectacle full of sharks, rays, and other 33,000 kinds of marine life creatures. You can experience the vivacious life underwater through the world’s largest acrylic panel.
- Dubai Flea Water: Zabeel Park hosts one of the biggest flea markets in Dubai. Shop on a budget at this second-hand market. There is a store for your every need - from antiques to the latest fashion trends. You will find many gems in this hub of used and adored items.
- Make sure you wear modest clothes to the Dubai Garden Glow.
- Ensure that you do not carry any outside food or toys when entering the park.
- Remember to wear your mask at all times and follow all other safety precautions during your visit.
- Since the park is quite big, do carry strollers for the young ones in your group since there is a lot of walking to be done.
- Do try to plan your visit during the evening hours to make the most of the visit.
- Purchase your tickets online to book your slots for a time that is convenient for you, preferably in the evening hours, in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions About Visiting Dubai Garden Glow
A. Dubai Garden Glow is a one-of-a-kind glow park filled with amazing installations and handmade structures crafted by local artisans from recycled material. If you’re planning a visit with your family, then your kids will have much to learn from the creative displays and eco-friendly efforts of the park.
A. It is a great idea to visit Dubai Garden Glow with your kids, as there are plenty of enchanting displays to entertain and enthrall them.
A. Garden Glow is located in the Zabeel Park region of Dubai.
A. Yes, Dubai Garden Glow is open for visitors from across the globe.
A. You can book tickets to visit Dubai Garden Glow online.
A. The best time to visit Dubai Garden Glow is during the evening hours.
A. Dubai Garden Glow is open from 4 PM onwards every day. The park closes by 11 PM from Sundays to Friday. But on Saturdays, the park remains open till 12 AM.
A. Yes, Dubai Garden Glow is wheelchair friendly and even offers wheelchairs for those who may need them during their visit.
A. Yes, you can buy food and drinks inside Dubai Garden Glow. There are plenty of food kiosks and outlets inside Dubai Garden Glow.
A. A visit to Dubai Garden Glow can take you around 2 hours if you walk around the entire park thoroughly.
A. Dubai Garden Glow is a one-of-a-kind attraction and is definitely worth a visit if you are in Dubai.