Best Ways To Get To Garden Glow in Dubai
Spread out across 40 acres of the Zabeel Park area, Dubai Garden Glow is a beautiful glow park exhibiting hand-made structures constructed by local artisans out of recycled materials. All the structures in the park are lit up by LED lights. The sight of endless glowing structures in the fading light of Dubai’s sunset is certainly a sight to behold. Read on to learn how you can get to this beautiful park.
Where is Dubai Garden Glow Located?
Address: Zabeel Park, Gate 6 & Gate 7, Area - B, Dubai, UAE
Dubai Garden Glow covers a sprawling 40-acre space in Zabeel Park. Located next to Dubai Frame, this magnificent park is surrounded by Dubai’s towering skyscrapers and it is filled with beautiful glowing installations at every juncture.
Closest landmark: Dubai Frame (1.7 km)Plan Your Visit To Dubai Garden Glow
Getting to Dubai Garden Glow by Public Transportation
Travel time: 51 minutes
Closest station: Max Metro Bus Stop Seaside
To get to Dubai Garden Glow from Dubai Dolphinarium, you can catch a bus from the Grand Hyatt Hotel bus stop, which is about 1.5 km from Dubai Dolphinarium. If you’re someone who enjoys walking then this 17-minute walk to the bus stop will feel like a breeze.
Get to catch your breath during the 14-minute bus ride to the Max Metro Bus Stop Seaside. From here, you can reach Garden Glow after a short 20-minute walk. This is certainly a good option if you are on a budget and also want to experience the city’s public transit like a true local.
Travel time: 44 minutes
Closest station: Max Metro Station 2
To get to Dubai Garden Glow from Dubai Dolphinarium, you can ride the Green Line Metro from Dubai Healthcare City Metro Station 2, which is a 13-minute walk away from the Dolphinarium.
After riding the train to BurJuman Metro Station 2, switch on to the Red Line and ride the metro to Max Metro Station 2. From here, the gates for Garden Glow Dubai are about 20 minutes of walking distance. The entire journey will take around 44 minutes with the majority of it being on foot. This will allow you to take in the sights at a leisurely pace and witness Dubai like a local.
Getting to Dubai Garden Glow by Car
Travel Time: 7 minutes
Driving down from Dubai Dolphinarium is the fastest way to reach Dubai Garden Glow. If you are traveling by car, you’ll be able to cover the 6 km of distance between the two spots within a short 7 minutes.
You will have to get on E11 and head northwest to get onto Riyadh St/D81 until you take the ramp on the left onto E11. You will have to take exit 54 from E11 to reach your destination.
- Zabeel Parking: This parking garage offers a space that is a short 5-minute walk from Dubai Garden Glow, and is located about 400 meters from the park.
- Parking Sheikh Rashid Tower: This car park is located 2 km away from Golden Glow. So you can walk down to the park in 27 minutes after parking your car. This makes for a great workout while letting you see the sights of Dubai.
- Parking Near Creek Park: You can park your car here and reach Golden Glow by walking via Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street. Though this is a lengthy walk, covering 6.8 km, it is a wonderful way to spend some quality time with your family or friends and exercise your legs.
Walking to Dubai Garden Glow
Travel time: 57 minutes from Dubai Dolphinarium
Distance: 4.7 km
Walking is a great way to learn more about a city and see it from a different perspective, unhindered by the breakneck pace of revving engines and loud horns. Choosing to make your way to Dubai Garden Glow on foot from Dubai Dolphinarium can be a challenge as it is a 57-minute walk of 4.7 km. Given Dubai’s weather conditions, it is not always the recommended option.
But, walking can surely be the best option for you if you are somewhere near to the attraction, or exploring popular nearby attractions like Dubai Frame, Zabeel Park, and so on. Walking can surely be an option in such cases, especially if you want to explore the city and experience its local culture.
Which Is the Best Way To Get to Dubai Garden Glow?
- Budget-friendly: The most budget-friendly way to get to Dubai Garden Glow from Dubai Dolphinarium is by taking the bus. A bus journey will cost about AED 3 to AED 5 and takes about 51 minutes, making it the most budget-friendly way.
- Fastest way: If you’re in a time crunch and happen to own a car or have rented a car in the city, then we suggest driving down to Dubai Garden Glow from Dubai Dolphinarium. This is the most time-effective mode of transport. If budget is not a constraint then you can even take a taxi by spending about AED 14 to AED 18 and save the time you would spend on parking at the venue.
- To sightsee: The best option for sightseeing would be to walk from Dubai Dolphinarium to Dubai Garden Glow. Granted it is a long walk – but it is the best way to get to know the city and experience its local culture. A walk to Dubai Garden Glow from Dubai Dolphinarium will take about 58 minutes if you choose the right routes, but it is not always the recommended option given the weather conditions of Dubai.
Frequently Asked Questions About Getting to Dubai Garden Glow
A. Garden Glow is located in the city of Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates.
A. If you are in the city, Dubai Garden Glow can easily be reached by using the city’s public transport systems like the bus or metro. You can also rent a taxi or rent a car to drive down to the attraction yourself.
A. The fastest way to get to Dubai Garden Glow is by road. If you are in the city, you can rent a car and drive to the attraction yourself or take a taxi.
A. The closest bus stop to Dubai Garden Glow is Max Metro Bus Stop Seaside.
A. The nearest metro station to Dubai Garden Glow is Max Metro Station 2.
A. There are a few car parking facilities near Dubai Garden Glow – these include Zabeel Parking, Parking Sheikh Rashid Tower, as well as Parking Near Creek Park.
A. Yes, you can walk to Dubai Garden Glow depending on the distance. Taking Dubai’s weather conditions into consideration, it is not always the recommended option.